NeoGen Nitro Plasma
"Plasma Skin Resurfacing with similar results to CO2 Fractional Laser but without the long downtime and side effects."
"The Soft-blepharoplasty treatment for tightening and lifting eyelids."
NeoGen Nitro-Plasma is a cutting-edge skin regeneration treatment that uses plasma to deliver heat to a targeted treatment area without affecting the surrounding tissues.
The NeoGen is a revolutionary system that improves photo damaged skin, bringing fresher, firmer, more youthful looking skin, improving fine lines and sun damage. There are very few technologies and procedures that can be safely used around the delicate eye area including the eyelids. It’s the only treatment that has a proven record of generating new skin – with results and improvements for up to a year after the initial treatment.
The NeoGen system coverts Nitrogen gas into plasma energy which emerges from the handpiece in controlled pulses causing rapid heating of tissue. The treated photo-damaged layers undergo a controlled thermal modification, creating new life for the skin at its foundation, replacing old damaged collagen and elastin.
Plasma, also known as the 4th state of matter, is generated using inert nitrogen gas and converted into activated ionised gas. At high energy levels, Nitrogen Plasma effectively achieves skin tightening, skin contouring, while at lower energy levels, it is used to treat early signs of ageing such as age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. With its unique thermal energy, it is able to regenerate new skin, replacing old damaged collagen and elastin with controlled precision.*
What results can I expect from the NeoGen Nitro Plasma?*
- Reduces superficial and deep wrinkles
- Fresher, firmer and more youthful skin
- Removes discolouration, improves skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Effectively treats acne and acne scars
- Tightening of upper and lower eyelids without surgery
- Lightening of dark eye circles
- Clinical studies show significant skin tightening
- Lightening of pigmentation, brown spots and melasma
Some Advantages of NeoGen Nitro Plasma*
- Able to treat different indications at the same time (e.g. acne, wrinkles, melasma etc)
- Able to treat all areas safely, even the upper and lower eyelids with visible improvements for droopy eyelids
- Clinically proven to regenerate skin
- Does not react to melanin, therefore able to treat darker skin types
- Safe and effective, with minimal downtime
Who is suitable for NeoGen Nitro Plasma?
Anyone with active acne, enlarge pores, age spots and skin discolouration (hyperpigmentation), melasma, early sagging skin, wrinkles around eyes, nose and mouth, is a good candidate for NeoGen Nitrogen Plasma Skin Regeneration treatment.NeoGen plasma is predominantly a procedure for the face, however it can also be applied to the neck, upper chest and hands.*
What is so unique about NeoGen Nitro Plasma?
There are very few technologies and procedures that can be safely used around the delicate eye area including the eyelids.
Is the procedure painful?
After treatment, clients feel heat or warmth to the skin indicating healing and remodelling are taking place. It can be described as similar feeling to sunburn. During treatment it can be a little uncomfortable but numbing cream is used*
Clinical tests have shown unparalleled improvement in wrinkling, skin laxity, skin texture, acne scars, pore size, and surface discoloration-all at the same time. NeoGen also has the unique ability to produce on- going improvement – up to one year following treatment.*
( *Results may vary between individuals*)
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Reduces Acne Scars
- Redefine Apperance of Pigmentation
- Look years younger with tighter youthful skin
- Tightens Loose and Sagging Skin
- Lifting and Tightening of Eyelids
- Instant Skin Glow and Tightening
- Improves Droopy Eyelids
- Doesn't react with Melanin - Suitable for all skin types/li>
- Immediate Results
- No Downtime
- Alternative to CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing